What is Shopify?
It’s the only tool you will need to get your business up and running, personalizing your online shop, and making sales via email, social media, pop-up shops, and much more!
What is Salesforce CRM?
If you’ve been looking for CRM software that allows you to engage with customers in unique ways, then Salesforce is your one-stop solution.
Now imagine what you could achieve if you integrated the two platforms: you could unlock the maximum potential of your e-Commerce store by improving customer relations using the most popular customer relations management software you could get your hands on!
You can take customer experiences a step further, making your business competitive, increasing its chances of success, and making it stand out from competitors.
With the fast-paced competition, businesses must take quick business decisions to improve their position in the market. That is exactly what Shopify and Salesforce integration can help you with!
By simplifying your business, it allows you to make quick decisions that are likely to have positive impacts on your enterprise.
Today, businesses rely on several distribution platforms.
Thanks to Shopify and Salesforce integration, companies can keep an eye on several online and offline stores on a single platform.
Order processing optimization, tracking sales transactions, and linking client information has never been easier!
Are you still unsure whether the investment is worth it? Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty of reasons to convince you.
But let’s discuss the basics first.
What is Shopify Salesforce Integration?
Shopify takes customer satisfaction to the next level by providing unlimited personalization options for your e-Commerce store.
With Salesforce CRM’s services and features, you can streamline your day-to-day business processes. From marketing, cloud-based sales, applications, and support, you can enhance customer experiences by a huge degree.
You can operate your business more efficiently on both platforms by directly transferring sales data and customer information from Shopify to CRM.
This means, if a customer places an order on your Shopify store, it will automatically be created on Salesforce too.
Not only will this save you the time of transferring data from one platform to the other, but it will also minimize errors of manually recording data onto another system.
Plus, you can access information on payments, sales, customers, and orders in real-time in just a few clicks!
Shopify Salesforce Integration: Features Explained
Here are some of the features you would unlock by integrating Shopify with Salesforce:
- Managing e-Commerce and CRM data on a single platform
- Real-time synchronization of collections, clients, products, and orders from Shopify
- Enhancing customer engagement on your e-Commerce platform using Salesforce CRM’s advanced capabilities
- Easily handle multiple Shopify stores on a single CRM platform
- More efficient inventory management by integrating products from Shopify to Salesforce
- Seamlessly process high volumes of data from Shopify to Salesforce
- Get a more holistic view of consumer behaviour
- Run more efficient and highly targeted marketing campaigns
- Automating repetitive functions to maximize productivity and reduce errors
Key Benefits of Shopify Salesforce Integration
The size of a company doesn’t matter when it comes to taking advantage of Shopify and Salesforce integration.
Here is why the integration is worth the investment:
Improved Marketing Activities
provide meaningful insights and
The marketing department benefits the most from the integration.
It allows them to identify which of their campaigns are producing desired results and whether their promotional strategies are improving brand exposure.
The sales and marketing departments receive real-time reports providing a detailed overview of transactions, sales, and much more. This helps with distribution channel expansion as well as making more sales to online stores.
Convenient Data Accessibility
Integrating your e-Commerce platform (Shopify) with Salesforce means you can access valuable data whenever it is needed.
You can also gain precious insights and helpful data from other apps, helping you make quick decisions based on accurate information. Hence, you will always be a step ahead of your competitors.
This means you are more likely to meet your estimated goals.
Customer Loyalty and Improved Customer Relations
Today, business is two-way communication between the brand and the customer. This means the better customer services you have, the more popular your brand will be.
Having an attractive and easy-to-navigate e-Commerce platform should not be your only aim.
With Shopify Salesforce integration, you can take advantage of the customer-focused features that Salesforce offers. These will increase brand loyalty by improving customer relations.
When integrated, the platforms allow customers to access resources designed specifically for customer support. Hence, your application will become more valuable to them.
Streamlined day-to-day Enterprise Operations
Things are bound to go wrong when there is only one person handling customer records, order statuses, and product information for your platform (or platforms).
Integrating Shopify with Salesforce reduces workload by a huge degree. You can access and manage orders with a single click and address issues more effectively.
Shopify Salesforce integration streamlines business operations in several ways:
- By Minimizing operation costs
- Linking supplies with just a single click
- Tracking sales and inventory
- Handling numerous Shopify stores simultaneously via Salesforce
- Getting real-time notifications on several stores
Improving Business Functions
When a problem arises, businesses need to come up with a combat strategy immediately before other departments are affected adversely.
However, this cannot be done without the necessary information and automated workflows.
By integrating Shopify with Salesforce, businesses can enjoy more efficient workflows between departments.
This means each department can make informed decisions by estimating the impact on other departments.
Safe Accounting and Finance Management
The finance department can now access accurate and manageable reports and estimate profit margins before promotions are implemented. Hence, businesses can now come up with more effective ways to maximize revenues to increase profits.
The multi-channel methods allow finance departments to view payments received by clients or made to suppliers in real-time, making it much simpler to manage accounts.
Customer Data in One Place
Customer information is synced from Shopify to Salesforce CRM which means any communication between your brand and client is recorded on a single platform.
Shopify customer support and CRM integration make the procedures easier, improving overall performance.
Third-Party Integrators for Shopify and Salesforce
How do you integrate Salesforce with Shopify?
When it comes to selecting third-party integrations, you need to consider factors such as business needs, what processes you have put in place, and your roadmap to growth.
Some examples of third-party connectors that you can use are:
- Zapier: the app integrator is designed to support several workflows (e.g., Shopify and Salesforce, Magento and Salesforce). Using these workflows, users can sync data from their e-Commerce platform (Shopify) to Salesforce including product, customer data, and order information.
- Salesforce Sync by CRM perks: once set up, this platform allows you to transmit store orders and customer information from Shopify to Salesforce.
Third-party integrations might not always work the way you expect them to.
In some cases, two-way synchronization is not possible, and with other plugins, you can take advantage of only a limited number of Salesforce products.
For instance, you might be able to use Salesforce Marketing Cloud but not Salesforce Analytics Cloud. This will cause problems when you try to upscale your business.
Other Options for Shopify Salesforce Connector
Salesforce app stores usually have plugins for users to integrate the CRM with e-Commerce platforms. APIs or integration partners are other effective ways to integrate Shopify with Salesforce CRM.
Other options you could consider are:
- Plugins/ Wizards: they don’t always offer complete integration of both platforms but if you’re planning on using a limited number of Salesforce features, then this is the best way to integrate the two. It allows you to perform simple operations and transfer data from one system to another.
- APIs: Application Programming Interfaces work as software intermediaries. They are used to transmit data between the two platforms seamlessly. APIs allow both systems to remain connected. Triggers stimulate them to perform actions.
- Salesforce Integration Partners: This is a popular option among companies that want to integrate Salesforce with Shopify and numerous other systems and platforms. They allow data transfer between the two systems. Multi-system integration is possible with salesforce integration partners.
Integrate Shopify Salesforce: The Right Path for your Company!
Shopify Salesforce integration improves business processes in several ways.
From easier data accessibility to taking advantage of advanced technologies such as Artificial intelligence and Machine learning, the integration makes business processes much simpler.
The valuable insights collected by these advanced technologies help companies understand their customers and improve client-company relations, ultimately building brand loyalty.
By connecting and integrating these high-performance systems with other platforms, you can drive innovation and explore new ways to promote your brand.
Integrating Shopify with Salesforce CRM takes businesses a step further, driving them towards success, especially by strengthening brand-customer relations.
When managed properly, your brand can gain a competitive edge and you can even manage several Shopify stores simultaneously!
With just a little planning, companies can avoid errors that lead to implementation failures and drive their business towards success!