TOP 5 MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM 2015 FEATURES
29 Jul 2015
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is one of the most sought after applications in the business world. In order to retain its market share Microsoft has released new enhanced versions of the software with better features, with the aim of helping users update their CRM according to the needs of their business. Given below are the top features that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides:
- Online CRM: In this latest version System Administrators can self-provision Microsoft Dynamics CRM instances from O35 and can choose from 60 different markets, which is a major advantage.
- Business Processes on the go: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 enables you to build branching logic into your Business Process Flow. Business processes typically consist of stages and within those stages there are several steps. In Dynamics CRM 2015, business process flows can be used to model and guide users through even more complex processes and you can also include innovations to make them more user friendly. Just like in previous versions of Dynamics CRM, different business process can be available for the same record type and can be utilized depending on the user’s access privileges. Dynamics CRM 2015 therefore allows users to create branching business process rules and provides them with the ability to connect and combine multiple conditions within a rule.
- Enhanced Mobile Sales: Dynamics CRM 2015 allows users to access their data while offline, for example field sales personnel can create sales quotes on their mobile device even while they’re not in network coverage. These records are automatically synchronized with the Dynamics CRM 2015 server when the user is back in network coverage. Moreover, all dashboards in Dynamics CRM 2015 are optimized for mobile access.
- Consistency everywhere: Dynamics CRM 2015 provides a consistent view on every device, be it phone, tablet or even PCs so you can view and update your activities, contacts, opportunities, etc. any time, any where, As such it provides users with real time access to critical data on demand.
- Quick services: Dynamics CRM 2o15 also lets users add custom data directly from the field, for example a sales rep can save a customer’s contact and account details in the CRM from their mobile device, while they are conversing with the customer. Dynamics CRM 2015 also lets users create a quick database of customers which is automatically updated when needed. It can also be used to schedule meetings with customers and track their activities for a better view of customer dimension.