Dynamics AX Implementation
Implementing an enterprise resource planning solution can be complicated and costly. That’s why it is important to engage the right ERP consultants. With our extensive experience and proven implementation technique, we help you mitigate these risks by delivering implementations on time and on budget, and producing results that are in line with your goals. Our Dynamics AX Services consultants analyze your business’ requirements and tailor the Dynamics AX solution in a way that addresses your needs.
We help you manage the entire implementation cycle, from system design right through to implementation and integration. Utilizing the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step methodology, our Dynamics AX Services team breaks down all Microsoft Dynamics implementation projects into the following phases: Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Operations. They then set milestones to ensure that deadlines are met, and our customers like that strategy because they can decide how large of a part to play in the implementation process.
Our Dynamics AX Implementation Cycle typically includes the following phases
- Project planning
- ERP system design and business blueprint
- Business process redesign and definition
- Gap analysis between industry pre-configurations and your business’ requirements
- Organizational change management and employee communications
- End-user training
- Form and report definition
- Data migration strategy and mapping
- Technical infrastructure upgrades
- Business process and systems integration
- Functional expertise in Microsoft Dynamics ERP packages
This implementation approach minimizes the cost incurred as well as any associated risks, while providing more transparency and improved accuracy, making it easier to make customizations to the system in the future or when migrating to another ERP.